Serving Is Leading
Grace Curve understands identifying and developing servant leaders within your organisation provides countless advantages including;
- Leaders looking to serve their peoples needs (not wants) growing trust and influence amongst their teams
- Leaders who are founded in strong values that align with the organisation
- Leaders who ‘love on’ the employees and have a heart to see the best in others
- Leaders who can grow and develop a constructive culture and with an outward and sacrificial focus
- Leaders who can build authority in a constructive manner
Grace Curve partners with organisations to create a constructive culture through leadership development. When we reflect on the worlds most influential leaders, we will likely find a servant leader within.
“The reason consciousness exists, and why there is an urge to widen and deepen it, is very simple … without consciousness things go less well.” – Carl Jung
The Self-Aware 360 program provides emerging leaders with the tools and feedback required, to truly understand the impact of their actions and behaviours.
As accredited practitioners in both Human Synergistics and The Leadership Circle, Grace Curve will help you understand and select the tools best suited to your business needs.
The program includes a briefing session (maximum 10 participants), survey and two individual one-on-one debriefs of your results.